Thursday, March 20, 2008

And...

...no matter what, whatever repetation - it never really stops.



It Will Rain

But in the end
It all adds up to nothing.
Take time to explain
I can't take it rushing.
Look into my eyes
You don't have to go hiding.
Down in the shadows
Where my heart's been grieving.

And it will rain, when you come back again.
And it will pain, when you suffer the same.
And the sky will cry, when you walk pass by.
And you know it before I die.
It's all the same.
It's raining again.
Into the sun – inside my brain.
And it will rain... it will rain.

There was no time
To know how we're changing.
And to bear the cost
Is way more than avenging.
See through me now
And you can't see the promise.
Try a little hard
You'll see me no more grieving.

And it will rain, when I'll walk away.
And it will pain, on your shiny day.
And will take a while, to find my way.
And I know I will make it someday.
It's all the same.
It'll rain again.
Deep inside your pain – it will rain again.
And it will rain... it will rain.

*****

No comments: